INTEROR employs 145 people, has a total production capacity of 160 m3 within 5 production buildings. Apart the hydrogenation workshop dedicated to hydrogenation and pressure reactions, each building has been designed to handle specific hazardous chemistry but remains truly multi-purpose allowing classical chemistry to be run for multi-steps synthesis.
INTEROR can therefore take part in significant industrial development projects related to its area of expertise.
Core technologies for custom manufacturing / exclusive synthesis
- Glass lined and stainless steel reactors ranging from 1 500 L to 8 000 L
- Different distillators. One glass lined distillator of 4 m3 (12 plates) with vacuum up to 3 mbars
- Drying capacities and Cleanroom ISO 8
- High and low pressure catalytic hydrogenations (max 120 bars, 300°C)
- Hydrogenations in acidic medium (5 bars, 160°C)
- Pressure reactions
- Chemical reductions (including LAH reductions)
- Grignard reactions (production of Grignard reagents in large scale for internal use, THF dry-off on site)
- Brominations (with Bromine and Brominating agents)
- Sand-Meyer reactions
- Chlorinations with chlorinating agents
- Claisen-Dieckmann reactions
- Boc, Cbz protections
Hazardous substances handled
- Aluminium chloride
- Ammonia (gas and aqueous)
- Chlorinating agents (SOCl2, POCl3, PCl3...)
- Ethylene oxide
- HCl gas
- Sodium metal
- Others: Methylamine, Hydrazine hydrate...