- 1. Intellectual property
- 2. Nature of information
- 3. Limitations of liability
- 4. Availability of the web site
- 5. Legal framework
- 6. Legal notice
This page describes the legal instructions which apply to every Internet-user visiting this site. In consulting this site you undertake to respect these instructions without reservation. We advise you to consult these instructions regularly, as they may be modified from time to time and without notice.
1. Intellectual property
This site is owned and operated by INTEROR S.A. – 49 rue d'Ostende – F-62100 CALAIS (France).
2. Nominative information and other information
INTEROR S.A. will not divulge to any third party personal information concerning you which you may communicate via electronic mail ("Contact"). This information will be used for the sole purpose of replying to you in the most efficient way possible.
In accordance with the French law "Loi n°2004-801 du 6 août 2004, Loi relative à la protection des personnes physiques à l'égard des traitements de données personnelles et modifiant la loi n°78-17 du 06 janvier 1978 relative à l'informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés", you have a right to access, to modify, to rectify and to suppress any personal data concerning you, simply by requesting it:
- On line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post at: INTEROR S.A. - Mr Jean-Pierre GUILLOT - Z.I. des Dunes – Rue des Garennes – F-62100 CALAIS - France
3. Limitations of liability
INTEROR S.A. makes every effort to ensure to the best of its abilities the accuracy and updating of the information broadcast on the Site, whose content the company reserves the right to change at any time and without prior notice. Nonetheless, INTEROR S.A. cannot fully guarantee the accuracy, precision, updating or exhaustiveness of the information made available on the Site.
As a result, and with the exception of direct damage resulting from wilful misconduct or gross negligence by INTEROR S.A., the latter cannot be held liable for:
- any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission relative to the information provided on the Site;
- any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to the modification of the information or materials provided on the Site
- in a more general way, any damage, direct or indirect, regardless of its cause, origin, nature or consequences, even whilst INTEROR S.A. has been aware of the possibility of such damage.
4. Availability of the web site
You acknowledge that it is technically impossible that the Site will be provided free of defaults and that INTEROR S.A. cannot take any responsibility for this, that defaults may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site, and that the operation of the Site may be adversely affected by conditions and performances outside INTEROR S.A.'s control.
INTEROR S.A. may, at any time, temporarily modify or interrupt, all or part of the Site in order to perform maintenance work and/or make improvements and/or changes to the Site.
5. Legal framework
The Site and its content are governed by the Laws of France. Any possible litigation referring to the Site and its content will come under the competence of French Courts.
6. Legal notice
6.1 Site Editor:
49, rue d'Ostende
INTEROR S.A. is a corporation (Société Anonyme à Directoire et Conseil de Surveillance) with a capital of 268 800 €
Registered in the Calais Trade and Company Register under Number B 305 065 088 00026
6.2 Publishing Director and Managing Editor:
Mr. Jean-Pierre GUILLOT – IT Manager
6.3 Site Hosting:
SAS OVH - 2 rue Kellermann - BP 80157 - 59100 Roubaix